Thursday, October 2, 2014

Module 6 responding to my peers

http://artforaedatbsc.blogspot.com

http://artforaedatbsc.blogspot.com

2.) Both blogs I viewed I agreed with their principles and element pairings.  I agreed apprehensively at first however.  Many of the pictures to me, at first, seemed to work better with a different element until I looked to their explanations.  Each one made sense.  After looking through two other projects I realized there were so many different applications to these pictures that could be applied creating a conclusion that they were more fitting to that particular element.

3.) In the second blog I viewed we had three pictures that were the same.  I thought this was pretty cool.  I was able to see his reasoning for choosing that particular painting versus mine, and they were quite different.  It just goes to show, that art really does affect all people in different ways.

4.) There weren't really any images that my peers selected that I wanted to know more about.  I had seen each of those images already and didn't pick them for a reason.  Although the responses to those images were interesting the works themselves did not pique my interests.

5.) It is always nice to see what other people are thinking.  Reading my peers' responses helped me organize my ideas better.  I liked seeing what others thought about the same things I had been asked.  None of our responses were the same which I believe was interesting.

6.) There are no comments on my blog currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment